Friday, February 24, 2012

Don't trust a bro

Don't touch my hair.  I will cut you.

So Karamea

We talk almost everyday

Via texting and facebook


We have been discussing which men sound most like Liam Neeson if he was to sing.  
You know what? Never mind, I'll just take some of the gems we discuss and post a few on here now:


  • ps, i met an rm who said his goal this semester is to not date or kiss a girl.
  • WHAT A WEIRDO RIGHT?

    • [this guy's] top 3 criteria is 3 Fs: feet, face, and faith.
    • yikesssss. a bit concerned that feet are a priority

      i also stayed up until 10pm watching the muppets of oz instead of doing homework. my life is so glamorous!!! (and yes, i used fergie's song to help me spell that).

            • My friend's status: Satan can just go to Hell. Oh wait...


            • WHAT THE SWEAR WORD? are you serious?!

               she said she was too bad of a girl for him, he didn't deserve her. which is totally my line.


    • Kelsea: hahaha oh my gosh, you need an ad around byuh with the picture of a jacket and a caption "PLEASE take me on a date, i will get $10 and then I can buy this jacket!" I bet people in provo do that stuff all the time

    • Kara: HAHAHAH
    • oh my heck. that just might do it.

    • Kelsea: some cool guy will think you're so clever. and then he will end up being charming and you'll marry him and keep the ad as a memory in your journal

    • Kara: hahah you put too much confidence in me.
    • but wouldnt that be amazing?
    • like nicholas sparks-amazing?


      and a personal favorite: "Some SCUMBAG posted the ending to this week's Glee episode on facebook already"

      Who even say's scumbag anymore?  It's so fabulous





      And she sends me video's like this all day:


      Warning: It's super creepy, do not watch if you are prone to nightmares about stalking cats.  Like Moi


No comments:

Post a Comment